I was just wondering how many effects can be used simultaneously on the PodXT Live. I am thinking about trading for a new one and want it to be versatile.
that pedal is the best one around and probz the best one that will ever be made. You have 64 or somthing of the beststomp boxes witch you can change all the settings on just like a normal ones. It has loads of amps and cabs and you can change the settings on them aswell like drive bass etc. It also has a loa of delay and modulation effects witch you can change all the knobs on aswell. So overall you can get like 100+ sounds out of one stonp box by changing the tone, bass, drive knobs etc and then ou can dd in aps etc. THIS IS THE BEST THING AROUND
you can have an amp simulation, cab simulation, stomp box, mod, and delay all running at the same time
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Quote by roryp15
that pedal is the best one around and probz the best one that will ever be made. You have 64 or somthing of the beststomp boxes witch you can change all the settings on just like a normal ones. It has loads of amps and cabs and you can change the settings on them aswell like drive bass etc. It also has a loa of delay and modulation effects witch you can change all the knobs on aswell. So overall you can get like 100+ sounds out of one stonp box by changing the tone, bass, drive knobs etc and then ou can dd in aps etc. THIS IS THE BEST THING AROUND

Do you work at Line6 or something?
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
How does the amp modeling interact with tube amps? Does it sound really digital?
Quote by jmac72187
How does the amp modeling interact with tube amps? Does it sound really digital?

No it sounds pretty convincing. Line6 products are pretty wicked
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Quote by jmac72187

well....convincing yes. but does the pod sound as good as a single pedal through a tube amp? no. IMO, that is.
Quote by yorkshireterror
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Unless ur really picky, then no it will not sound a lot like most tube amps, but it definately does a pretty nice job at emulating them and it's a great little tool especially for recording.
Quote by take_it_t
Unless ur really picky, then no it will not sound a lot like most tube amps, but it definately does a pretty nice job at emulating them and it's a great little tool especially for recording.

yeah recording is easier with a pod, or through a PA
Quote by yorkshireterror

i <3 breakdowns
I think I might have to pass on it. I would be trading a Schecter C-1 Classic with a ding and a hardcase for it.