i am looking in to buying an amp now and have to chose what i want. Which amp overall sounds better and is a better amp to have with better effects?

Line 6 Spider 2 112 combo ($199)
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-Spider-II-112-Combo?sku=482244

or

Behringer V-ampire LX112 combo amp ($189 at my local guitar store)
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-VAMPIRE-LX112-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=480694

or should i get the Line 6 spider 2 210 combo that is $299?
Are their any other amps that are in that price range that would be better for me?
try both out if you can, but i have one of the first line 6 amps, and my friend has that berhinger..and..it just sounds aweful..it doesnt pack enough punch really. we cant seem to get a decent sound out of it, and all the effect are crap. all amps with effect built in them mainly suck anyway, but the line 6 is your best bet, its pretty heavy sounding
Equipment:

Schecter 007 BlackJack
schecter c7 hellraiser
ibanez k7
Krank Revolution one stack
Tech 21 Trademark 30
Digitech Whammy Pedal
tech 21 killer wail
neither, you should try out the rol,and cube 30, which is great for the money and tonnes of effects
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
I can't remember the name EXACTLY off the top of my head but I have a 65 watt crate amp thats like 230, its got a really nice tone to it.
Oo. Try out kustom. Awesome high gain ss amps with a few decent fx.
behringer gmx212 is gud, 99 preset effects nd can change the levels, errrrrrrr gud gain, makes my ****ty excuse of a guitar sound alrite, havent taken it past 2 yet, nd me mum still complains. tis alrite i'd say, but i havent tried out a line 6.
ARGHH N00BS N00BS N00BS!!! jk
threadstarter, if you play alot of classic rock, get a vox valvetronix. if you play more metal, get a roland cube. those are your best bets
Crap or ****?

Thats what those amps are.

As said: Classic rock- Vox Valvetronix, Metal- Roland Cube
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^Yeah. Ive tried (read been tortured by) both (more or less, my school had a Spider II and my dad has a GM108) and both are horrible amps. Valvetronix and Cubes are nice though.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009