xASxIxLAYx
murder he spoke
128 IQ
So I heard these guys were pretty good. And i was wondering if you guys could tell me what are theyre best songs (or your favorites) so I could listen to them.

Also it would be cool if anyone could tell what songs from them are really fun/challenging to play on the guitar.

thanx
xASxIxLAYx
murder he spoke
128 IQ
o sorry then. i thought the only dream theater thread was for the fans togo like "omg thwere awesome". i needed some of u peoples suggestons.

wtvr just close this if this is wrong :P
Voldragon
Hello
303 IQ
The first song I heard was A Change of Seasons, now Im hooked. You could try In the Name of God.

edit: there are too many awesome DT songs to name.
Last edited by Voldragon at Jul 2, 2006,
lemon
spare some change?
85 IQ
If you mean songs my personal favorites are: The Glass Prison, Space Dye Vest, Raise The Knife, Overture 1928, The Dance Of Eternity, Metropolis Part 1 and Take The Time, if you want albums my favorites are Images and Words and Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulance, DT rule
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
xASxIxLAYx
murder he spoke
128 IQ
thanx alot guys. im gonna go listen to some. and go learn them if it sounds nice.
lemon
spare some change?
85 IQ
^You're gonna have to be pretty good at whatever you play to learn most Dream Theater, some of the songs are just ****ing insanity to play, an easy one is Overture 1928 though that was the first Dream Theater song i learnt to play on guitar
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
Only DT thread!

*Closed*
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.