check my sig
PM me with talkbox questions.

A study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by heiltalker2006
check my sig

they've got the sloppy playing right...but a female singer...? that really sucks. the guitarist and drummer looked like they were 8.
my favorite part was when the girl couldn't get her jacket off. I wonder if the guitarist or drummer is registered on here

A study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
haha yeah, that would be pretty funny. But if they did, they probobly couldn't type too well and would get flamed to death.
Quote by yorkshireterror
haha yeah, that would be pretty funny. But if they did, they probobly couldn't type too well and would get flamed to death.

I also like the part where the guitarist's cable cuts out. If that was me I would never show my face around here EVER!

lol I didn't watch it that far, after the started playing the "hello, hello, hello" wrong, I just turned it off. Lmao, his cable cut out? Thats pretty sad. You could atleast have decent equipment...
i seriously cant' watch it i get f*ckin sick. I hate Nirvana but at least they could keep a f*ckin beat better than those n00bs.
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Pile on many more layers and I'll be joining you there.
And we'll bask in the shadow of yesterday's triumph,
sail on the steel breeze.
Quote by yorkshireterror
lol I didn't watch it that far, after the started playing the "hello, hello, hello" wrong, I just turned it off. Lmao, his cable cut out? Thats pretty sad. You could atleast have decent equipment...

Yea the end is the best where she's rolling around on the floor screaming the lyrics. (I have no idea what they are because as I said I don't like Nirvana.)

Quote by heiltalker2006
check my sig

Why...why does she roll on the floor?

Quote by Witch-king
Why...why does she roll on the floor?

I think she was trying to seduce the other 12 year olds.

Quote by heiltalker2006
check my sig

haha

EDIT: the guitar solo is effing classic
Last edited by rayIII at Jul 2, 2006,
i mustered up the strength to watch all of it.......god.

*sitting watching the ****ty band*

"wheres the sniper? take the shot already! TAKE THE SHOT!!!!"
the drummer was ok but the guitarist should go die along with the singer and the room full of people that applauded them. If i had been there i would've ran up to the stage and ripped her tongue out for sucking so bad.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

by the way ive seen two other threads like this but they were just youtube
one was fairly long
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

i like how the guitarist can't play power chords and instead just plays on the e string
WTF!!! OMFG HAHAHA that guys eye bleeding would be a great avatar!

LMAO MY ANAS IS BLEEDING!
Last edited by Crazy_Diamond16 at Jul 2, 2006,
Dude, that Nirvana video... She probably doesn't even know what a libido is.

Rejected?

Completely weird, but I laughed so much.
We watched it in English.

"I am a Consumer *****"
Quote by heiltalker2006
check my sig

yeah I saw this last time when someone posted it on here...
Not kidding around I couldn't get to sleep that night...seriously I had nightmares
why does she roll...and why did they clap
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
that nirvana video wont come up, anyone have a diff link for it?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
mmmm ... asbestos muffins, i found that video pretty funny cause my mom makes muffins ALL the time
i just saw that nirvana cover, im going to go castraste myself with a rusty spoon now
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club