Hey everyone, I haven't posted in ages but I am very excited about a local Toronto band called the 3Tards so I thought I would make a thread about them.

Their lyrics are hilarious and they don't take them seriously which I find really refreshing due to all the political tension in music right now. They call themselves Asscore and they have the most energy I've ever seen live. They literally make the crowd go insane and I've been in some ****in awsome pits at their shows. I don't mean to ramble and I'm sure not everybody here will like them as much as I do but I have been in a rut from going to the same shows over and over hearing the same stuff.

Their website is www.the3tards.com you should check them out.

What are some bands in you area that you really like?
Haha, I live in Australia and I've heard of the 3Tards... Myspace is such a good creation in a terrible sort of way.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
i saw them play with DOA in toronto last week, they're alright. i like there theme song, but everything else wasnt that great. ionno, i have a hard time listening to bands that dont take lyrics seriously and just try to sing stupid, "funny" stuff
My freind went to a Misfits concert in Toronto, and the 3Tards were one of the opening bands, he said they were good, but really wild
Quote by greendayguitar
Wow, that looks extremely good, thank you mcuhly RadioHead22, for your amazing gift of foodiness.

M E S H U G G A H
yea theyre pretty funny

they wear different outfits every show (ex. they were pirates at one show)
holy fuck its wayne brady!!!!
we're openin up for these guys sometime in september, don't know the exact date yet, should be a sick show
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
Quote by Pandrew947
we're openin up for these guys sometime in september, don't know the exact date yet, should be a sick show

Nice man I'll most likely be there, I never miss a 3Tards show. What is your band called?
hardcore riots, were gona be playin with them in toronto sometime in september
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
i never got to see them while i lived in TO, or when i visted a couple of weeks ago. i had a chance to see them when they played with the unseen but i got tickets for total chaos instead. im pretty sure they have another show with hostage life on the 29th from what ive seen on the street flyers.