Hey in a few days I"m getting a Vox ad30vt. I play classic rock and blues. In a few months I plan on a new guitar.

Should I get a strat,G400, epi LP, or anything you suggest.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
strat...but if you want other suggestions, look into schecter guitar...im not just saying this b/c i own one either. they are versitile. i mainly play hard rock/ metal...but after i got my wah i cant stop playing that funky 60's 70's stuff..most schecters have a coil tap, which means with the pull of the tone knob, you can play single coil pickups, and then push the knob back in and get rocking with the dual humbuckers.
also, most schecters are very very beautiful.
check out the c-1/s-1 elite.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Definitley a Strat
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Quote by pinkhaze29
Strat

Your video is HILARIOUS.

annnnd.... strat.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
yeah schecter's are way better than strats in my opinion. and it depends how much gonna spend on a epi les paul... cuz if it's a custom.. they are pretty nice
get an ad50vt unless it's just a practice amp. the 50 has a celestion and the the 30 doesn't
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Quote by Xerothunder
Your video is HILARIOUS.

I just died becuase of that video.

Consider my ears raped.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/