i have a set of 9's on my guitar and its hard as hell do to pinch harmonics with such thin strings(like the high e string and b). so i was wondering if i could just put a set of 10's on my guitar without having 2 adjust the neck tension, etc.
i never adjust anything..is it bad to?...i usually use 10 or 11's.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
yea wen u change string gauges yur supposed to adjust the truss rod or something cuz if u dont the neck will get warped. but i dont think i hav 2 if im just going up one gauge, however the guy at guitar center says i hav 2, but of course he just wants my money
It doesn't really affect it that much if you switch from 9s to 10s. If you were to switch from 9s to 13s, then you may have to adjust a bit.
Oh crap!
yeah...does any one know what guage comes equipped on a schecter c1 elite? they are d'addarios, but idk the guage.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Quote by xsynysterx06
yeah...does any one know what guage comes equipped on a schecter c1 elite? they are d'addarios, but idk the guage.

didnt you guitar come with strings on it??? well.. you could go to your local guitar center (or some store like it) and show them your guitar (from a magazine or if they got one on display, or somehting like that) and they SHOULD be able to help you.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"