on ebay there are brand new Gibsons for about 300 with shipping from china...i know gibsons arent made in china, but still...should i get one? heres a link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/stunning-admirable-musical-instrument-electric-guitar_W0QQitemZ250003783419QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33040QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

EDIT: how can you tell its not a gibson from just looking at it (if its deff. not a gibson)
im not really a fan of them, i feel they are overpriced...but if i can get one for like 300...why not, even if its not real.

any opinions?
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
They are cheaply made copies. Don't. Just don't.
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
No.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
they're not gibsons....they're chinese knock offs like the steve vai jems were, and seem to be ****ty.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
is it like the qualtiy of maybe an epiphone? or worse?
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Ampeg 50 watt
but these look good...they look just like the real thing to me.
but im fairly new (a year) so...
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Ampeg 50 watt
you already got a good set up now why you need a new guitar?

ive been playing a year and a half and just upgraded my guitar.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
"As well known, China is one of four ancient civilization countries in the world. She has a long inestimable history and brilliant cultures. She has been created a great contribution in many fields, so many people who comes from every corner of the world like china? Stunning! Now looking at this wonderful item, with no flaws, and no repairs! Look at the beautiful shape, it was made by the first class artisan. It could as a gift for your relatives or friends! If you win the item, it will bring you and you family good luck and bless! If you love it , please do not miss this good chance to get it ! Enjoying your bidding!"

ok wtf is with that ****

dont get it
NO!!! DO NOT ever buy a $.99 Gibson with $300 shipping from China.

They're completely fake. Poorly constructed bodies-most likely of plywood. They're meant to look pretty and that's it.

Again, NEVER buy one of these. Never. They aren't even on the same level as a Squier Bullet special.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
ok haha thanks
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Ampeg 50 watt

I won't be responsible to it if the buyer give me a wrong address, I won't pay the second shipping cost.

I am so sure they will say that you gave them the wrong address no matter what.
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
Those aren't totally fake, they're just EPiphones with a Gibson Headstock. You can tell by the pickup sticker
since were on the topic of ****ty guitars...whats the worst youve played on? i played a yamaha acoustic and almost threw up on it.

it was horrific.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Ampeg 50 watt
well, if u do ur bidding right..then u could get a $5 guitar and smash it if it doesn't work
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Quote by xsynysterx06
since were on the topic of ****ty guitars...whats the worst youve played on? i played a yamaha acoustic and almost threw up on it.

it was horrific.

bronze warlock
i could get a .99 dollar guitar.

but the shipping just kicks you in the ass
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Ampeg 50 watt
Quote by lp_dude_2
bronze warlock

agreed, thats horrific also.
its funny actually.
ive never seen a bronze one.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Ampeg 50 watt
Quote by xsynysterx06
agreed, thats horrific also.
its funny actually.
ive never seen a bronze one.

um...i ment the bronze series warlock, not bronze colored, that'd be ugly.
i know...why do they call it bronze if the color isnt even available was the point i was trying to make.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Ampeg 50 watt
Quote by xsynysterx06
i know...why do they call it bronze if the color isnt even available was the point i was trying to make.

oh ok. they use that trem to describe the quality. like bronze is worse then platium. kinda gay if you ask me.
for real? why would they do that?
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Ampeg 50 watt
thats definately not even a epiphone... the body is kinda weird shaped, its more a peanut then a les paul... if u want a fake cheap les paul get an agile i never tried 1 but i heard good things

http://instruments.search.ebay.com/agile_Musical-Instruments_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR8QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ619">http://instruments.search.ebay.com/agile_Musical-Instruments_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR8QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ619
Why have a fake Les Paul when you could have a real one?
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
worst i ever played was some Crate copy of a strat that came in a pack..sounded horrible and the edges of the frets were sharp.
Go get your shovel.
EMS shipping? never heard of the company...
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Ok, back to these chinese knockoffs, Everybody here can easily trash on them, but no one has said anything about actually playing one. Has anyone ever bought one of these??? or is everyone just talkin sh*t because that seems like the right thing to do, seriously??? I'm not defending these knockoffs but how can you talk about them if you've never played one? Just because they are copies, they are sure to play like crap??
tabber666 i think it was bought a jem from them and the pickups werent alligned and he said it sounded horrible. It only looked good and that was it. dont buy it please.

Does China even have a copyright law?
Quote by lp_dude_2
anyone remember the ****ty PRS copy? the body look like melted plastic!

When im bored i look at it and then im glad again.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
dont do it those chinese ****s always screw u over. i say a gibson les paul and it was a really gibson for 100 bucks but the shipping was 700 ****en U.S. dollars. damn chinks
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Quote by pearlJam_31490
dont do it those chinese ****s always screw u over. i say a gibson les paul and it was a really gibson for 100 bucks but the shipping was 700 ****en U.S. dollars. damn chinks

racial slur ftl
I don't jump around when I go to shows.
haha its definantly fake, to me it looks like the first fret inlay is too small, and not placed in the middle...haha

but i would buy one fo rlike 25 bucks just for something to **** about with
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Quote by sillyadamoyea
racial slur ftl

Indeed. China does it because it's not illegal there. Their copyright laws are extremely liberal to nonexistent.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it