How do I change what device I am recording with, like speakers or mic? I don't have midi capacity just speakers. HELP!
If you burp, fart, and sneeze at the same time; you will die.
Is there an options and preferences, that Wat i use for Ableton live and Audacity when I want to use my toneport Ux1 to record with. i go to options, preferences and input devices and chose the toneport. Check it out let me know if it worked

Edit: ok I downloaded kristal, Go to "Engine" then "Preferences" then click on the "Devices" Tab and select your means of recording
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
the only options it gives me under recording is SoundMAX digital audio, what exactly does that apply to? and is it possible to link my speakers to that?
Wat are you recording with?
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
when I record with Audacity I just use my speakers on the computer, I can't get Kristal to use the speakers instead of a midi input
Try going to "engine" and then "device information" does that have anything?
it just lists the kristal livein and the kristal waver, it says audio outputs but there is nothing under it or any options
With audacity u can use ur speakers to record?
yeah, under Stereo Mix
When I went to the help with recording with Kristal, this came up in a box

"Monitoring in KRISTAL is supported for ASIO cards only! MME users may use the Windows Volume Control Panel to monitor 'Mic' or 'Line In'."

I don't think ull be able to record with ur speakers using Kristal, If anyone else knows how to I hope they post but from what i see I dont think it allows u to use that input to record
anytime, if someone knows im sure they'll post if not then stick with audacity, i liked it better