morning

im feeling light headed like i can't catch my breath no matter how fast my legs get
it's simple: you make my lungs collapse
If you kiss me right i swear to god on everything i am i'll come back to life
and if you decide it's not worth the time i'm letting you know thats just fine
because the last thing i'll see is your smile and like i said "it's goona be the death of me kid"
eveytime i wake up and im not beside you i try to go back to sleep because i might dream that
i'm waking up and you're right there and we both know dreams can come true
These aren't songs anymore, it's metaphors off pages comming to life before my eyes

this is finding out that the stories they told us when we were young can come true
that for every sad song that made you think we would all just grow up, get old, and die
there is a song about falling in love, making it out, and being alive
those are the songs i hear right now. i'm getting lost in you and things that could happen

this is what it's all about boys and girls. finding a heartbeat and listening to it as long as you can
put your head on my chest and listen. every beat is a testiment that i am not leaving
all these poets have got it all wrong. we all get to fall in love
grab someone and let them know how you would die for them even if they didn't die first
that life is about feelings and being able to connect for a second
put away your pens. turn off the music. just find someone you can tell you meen it
don't let go. distance doesn't make a difference. "the heart grows fonder"
it's the irony of telling your best friend you're in love while his heart is being broken

this is finding out that the stories they told us when we were young can come true
that for every sad song that made you think we would all just grow up, get old, and die
there is a song about falling in love, making it out, and being alive
those are the songs i hear right now. i'm getting lost in you and things that could happen

it's this adoration of devotion that leaves me feeling anything but hopeless
Break Dance Not Hearts

Quote by Vicious Sid
He pulled little Timmy out of his electric wheelchair
Broke his good arm and made him eat his own hair
The End.
i love the heartbeat part, and the ending alot, check mine out, "Its in the fireplace!" on the thread page
Wow, it's really good. I like everything about it. Is a song?
Does it have a tune or any music to it?
It sounds good!
thanks for the crits.
Break Dance Not Hearts

Quote by Vicious Sid
He pulled little Timmy out of his electric wheelchair
Broke his good arm and made him eat his own hair
The End.