i would like to build a fender mustang guitar

this is my rough

its late here and ill post matterial list

also for this guitar i would like to play metal liek iron maiden and sabbath but also punk and rock stuff woulden't humbuckers be the best choice?
my top bands: The Adicts, The Misfits, The Ramones, G.B.H., |SUB|HUM|ANS|, Black Flag,
Dead kennedys, Monster squad, A Global Threat
yeh nice but kisakea doesn't have mustangs ok but yeh humbuckers
Jesus had long hair, and he was all like For those about to rock, I salute you.

Corporate Rock Sell Outs

Member # 24 of Metallica Mensa

President of the Daron Malakian is God Club
pm me to join
It's a great idea. I like mustangs. The thing is, won't it be hard to find a mustang trem? Especially in australia.

Put a DiMarzio Breed in the neck and a Tone Zone or a Norton in the bridge. That would be cool.
You can get a mustang body on eay for like... 100 bucks. You can get a mustang trem or the jagmasters or whatever there called. The ones that look like Jags or Jazzmasters. I think those are the same as mustang trems. Or you could just go with a nice Roes or Ibeanez or Bigsby. (I saw a Jag-stang with a bigbsy once...)
i dont live in australia lol but ya i might but the parts seprate and build it . from scratch would cost to much. also would i be better off buying a new mustang from like japan or something because if i build this and spend the money i coul have spent on a new one i dont want it to sound like .
my top bands: The Adicts, The Misfits, The Ramones, G.B.H., |SUB|HUM|ANS|, Black Flag,
Dead kennedys, Monster squad, A Global Threat