Kickass goregrind band out of Columbia; their drummer's got some pretty insane gravity blasts, the riffs are tight, and the lyrics are actually pretty good, especially for a grind band.

They've got a couple downloadable tracks on their site under the 'disco' section: www.mindlyrotten.tk
Not bad, just not my style. I can't really listen to any grind for more than a little while. I get bored alot of the time.
Quote by guitar?

BTW do not say n-i-g-g-e-r. I know some one who said lets go buy some snickers and some black guy punched him in the face.
Quote by deadskinmask
I can't really listen to any grind for more than a little while. I get bored alot of the time.
Yeah, grind is definitely something that I listen to more moderately than other sub-genres. But it's good once in a while. I just love the sheer speed of it.
I was just about to make a new thread about these guys, went to do a search, and lo and behold, I'd already made one.

Still a damn good band. Drumming reminds me of Visceral Bleeding.
Not too shabby. Not brilliant but good.

Edit: O my gosh I feel like such an idiot! When the page open it started playing it took me alsmost a minute to realize that it was a long repetative intro but that the riff was looped! I'm gonna go kill myself now...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Last edited by walkinbazooka at Feb 14, 2007,