Well, I just learned this song yesterday and decided to cover it today. This is one of the best, if not the best, covers I have ever done. I got the bass and drums backing track from guitar pro, so theyre a little weak but it does the job. I also got the vocals from guitar pro to add to the feeling of the song, since vocals i think are a big part of this song. The tone isnt exactly great (far from it) I think I was able to make it sound half-decent with some editting with Cool Edit.

Thanks for the crits in advance

http://www.purevolume.com/novemberrain273

Couldnt get soundclick to work, theyre having server problems or somehting, so i used this.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

By direct recording, you mean line in? I wanna start that but I need to get a converter for my amp cable. I know its easy to find and stuff....if i really wanted to get one i could so yea im gonna get one soon.

Ill crit yours later cuz everyone else in my house is sleeping and i dont have headphones
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

direct recording---i use a toneport UX2 interface...amazing...you will see the quality on my myspace....the second song on there i just posted today...and it gives a better reflection of the sound quality
I just got here through your sig and all I can say is I enjoyed it enough to start singing along with it

What I mean is, its pretty damn good. I personally liked the live sound, Ive always thought Maiden songs were better with a live sound, and that proved it (Having someone other than Maiden playing). Good stuff
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Nice work dude. I listened to Rainmaker and Fade to Black, they sound really nice
awesome
i haven't listened to rainmaker in a while so it was a cool reminder lol

My mind is going. I can feel it.