heavyish metalcore band, sounds kind of like job for a cowboy espescially when he does those pig like squeals, there cool. Anyway, anyone like em?.........yes they are very generic, i was by no means saying they were original.
yeah they are pretty good, pig squeals are gay though
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Meh, pig squeals have their place. But yeah, despised might over do it abit. Anyway, lets settle this Post wether you like or dislike pig squeals.
im not sure what exactly are considered "pig squeels" but i like all the vocals they use except for those extremely low ones, which are quite annoying, because it just sounds like groaning into the mic.
i like all the vocals they use except for those extremely low ones, which are quite annoying, because it just sounds like groaning into the mic.

Thats the one bud, its really low by it has this high pitch squealing sound to it because his voice has gone deeper than his diafram can handel (or something like that, as i said before job for a cowboy do it alot as well.
I like them, I think they're better than Job For a Cowboy though. They atleast have variances in between all of their songs. Pig Squeals aside, haven't they been around for quite a time?
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.