hey everyone.. i have got my hands on a DOD noise supressor that i want to add to my current pedal setup..

i can sometimes get a fair bit of feedback as i use a fair bit of gain etc..

my pedals are distortion, flanger & delay (into head)

then whammy, graphic EQ & wah (effects loop)

what is the best place to but it?

thanks for any advise
its a Randall RH200G2SC half stack.. so basically it should be the last pedal into the head (excluding the delay?)
if its active all the time, try the fx loop, in front of all the others
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
Quote by zero_1999
its a Randall RH200G2SC half stack.. so basically it should be the last pedal into the head (excluding the delay?)

yep though delay should be in your fx loop
all of those should be in the effects loop excluding the distortion which should be in front of the amp (possibly the wah)
Start Effects Loop-->EQ-->Whammy-->Flange-->Wah-->Noise Suppressor-->Delay-->/ Effects Loop
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
For feedback, it would be best right before your amp, as the last pedal infront of it!

Guitar ---->other effects ---->suppressor ----->amp

ahh but however it is always better to have reverbs/delay after noise cancellation. I guarantee it
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM