ive been playing six months now so can some1 tell me a songs that i should be able to play at this level.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
nirvana stuff is always good (anything off Nevermind), some red hot chili peppers that ain't too advanced (californicaton, scar tissue, blood sugar sex magik, under the bridge, otherside and the list goes on), and interpol's brilliant album Turn Off The Bright Lights is chock full of great songs for people at your level

stick at it
Last edited by punksurf30 at Jul 3, 2006,
alot of blink-182 songs are suitable as well, and modest mouse (if you've heard of em have stacks of great songs for ur stage)

that was my repertoire when i was around 6 months in but ill leave it 2 u now
Last edited by punksurf30 at Jul 3, 2006,
cool thanks i can already play otherside, blackbird and adams song (but my hands get real sore playin it)
ill probly check out that band modest mouse ive never heard of them
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
I could play knockin on heavens door around that time.
Some blink, green day, nirvana, beatles.
Simple songs, but still great for building skill.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
first songs i tought my lil bro was cowboys from hell ( hammer-on and pull-off version) and walk by pantera
nothing else matters, fade to balck and seek and destroy, metallica
riffage of symphony of destruction and
most nirvana
sum 41
acdc
aerials, soad,
and alot more
in like 6 months and hes 13
i could play most any greenday song...and if i couldnt i could learn it real quick....some metallica...some acdc....some rolling stones....the important thing is to work on speed and accuracy on chords (not just power) in early stages and you will pick up solos and stuff like that quicker
Chapter Four-Avenged Sevenfold
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
No one can tell you. Except for these guys, who I guess know how far along in playing you are. Everyone learns at a different pace. 6 months means nothing. It could mean you can play a D chord, or Cliffs of Dover.
I've been playing for about six months too and I can play alot of System of a Down and Linkin Park, and Im rying to learn Master Of Puppets and Enter Sandman now.
Try and learn some avenged sevenfold, it has some great technique in it and it isnt too hard as long as you keep at it
^yea i've played for 6 months now and the hardest song im learning so far is master of puppets..however i can play only until the first solo..at this stage no matter how different your pace is..you should be able to know all major and minor chords by heart
good day mate
i dont know what songs you SHOULD be able to play, since everyones at a diferent level at different times, but i reccomend u could learn some ozzy or van halen zeppelin

crazy train n panama are good even tho they might be somewhat of a challenge if uve only been playing for 6 months, but black dog is a good 1 to learn not too hard... try alot of acdc too