LOUDSPEAKER Debuts at #33!
03 July 2006
First Top 40 chart position for any of Marty`s solo albums!

This week on the 6th Marty will film a new weekly TV program with top model Shoko Nakagawa, then on the 7th he will perform live with Aikawa Nanase in Tokyo at Shibuya Ax, on the 8th at Shibuya Box he will perform songs from "LOUDSPEAKER" for a LIVE TV BROADCAST (Music on TV), on the 9th he will do an exclusive autograph session and in-store live event at Tower Records in Shinjuku,Tokyo. He will perform songs from "LOUDSPEAKER" , chat with Rock Fujiyama co-host Ken Ayugai and debut his new music video for "Elixir".

The special first edition of ?LOUDSPEAKER? contained one bonus track, a vocal version of ?Static Rain?, ending theme of ?Rock Fujiyama?. This edition was limited to the first 10,000 copies, which sold out on the first day of release. After those went, the standard version of ?LOUDSPEAKER? which has an instrumental version of ?Static Rain? was put on sale.

The leadoff track from ?LOUDSPEAKER?, ?Elixir? will become the new ending theme for the next season of ?Rock Fujiyama?. A video was shot for ?Elixir? on July 1.

Details on the U.S. and European release of "LOUDSPEAKER" soon to come, be sure to check this page first!

Marty can be seen on 3 separate TV programs on 3 separate major networks in Japan on July 3rd! His weekly show, ?Rock Fujiyama? will feature Andrew W.K performing with Marty, and NHK`s ?POP JAM? has superstars Ayaka Hirahara and Tomomi Kahala performing with Marty. Nippon Television`s ?Uta Sta!? which is Japan`s answer to American Idol, features Marty on the judges panel.

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
I read this on my myspace, that's pretty damn cool.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
w00t
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
go friedman
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
That rocks. Does anyone have/has heard his new album?
RE: Al DiMeola
Quote by Bill69

he sucks, why woudlnt u play guitar with a pick? oh ya, thats cuz you suck. kerry king owns whoever this guy is

Member 03 of the Yngwie Malmsteen fanclub PM Yngwie Malmstien to join.
Quote by madpickin03
Hail Marty !

+1

Friedman ftw!
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
I'm looking forward to the release here in Europe.
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
Pffft. You "w00t" nubs have no idea how to properly express such an expression as that word. If you are going to do it, you must do it as I am about to - In the form of a smiley:

to Marty
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness