Try looking in the reviews here

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/bass_amplifiers/laney/index.html

I dont no whether or not this will help (by the way i'm assuming it's a bass amp your looking for since you're in the bass guitar forum)
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
i love the guitar amps Laney produce so im guessing they will try to produce bass amps just as good...but try before you buy
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by Bossman123
Try looking in the reviews here

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/bass_amplifiers/laney/index.html

I dont no whether or not this will help (by the way i'm assuming it's a bass amp your looking for since you're in the bass guitar forum)

Thanks, although I tend not to trust reviews too much, as they usually are biased and defending their equipment....

Would 160 watts be enough to cover a drummer and use in small gigs?
i love my RB3. the R3 seems good, kickback and 165W. should be enough for a drummer (i can hear myself fine with 65W)
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Pretty nice...i once handled pretty good a clubs laney amp. even though i never used one.
...And The Nominees Are
My Laney R3 is sitting right behind me, and yeah, it kicks arse, real good variety of tones. Brilliant for small gigs.
I've driven 102,888 extra miles for every 1 mile an environmentalist has walked....
I have a laney hardcore MxD 30-watt amp, it has onboard FX which are really cool, there is Delay,reverb,octave(YUM!!),crunch, chorus, rotary and flange. It also has a little button, called 'MAX', this boosts the EQ, making a bit more thumpier sound.

Its only my practice amp but is gd to mess around on. The only thing i can say tht is bad about it is tht:

1)There isn't much 'bass' tone from the amp, even with all the EQ turned down other than the bass tone up on full.

2) there isn't a synth wah in the choice of effects