Hey, I need to build up my rhythm playing, so can anyone suggest some good songs with good chord progressions and strumming, with a range of difficulty? Thanks.
Umm from your username Metallica is good most metal is good for rhythm some GnR is good for chord stuff just practice what you like
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by ias05
zacky vengeance son

^A7X!^ Anyway some, Metallica, A7X, Misfits, White stripes, have good Chord progressions, And coheed and cambria have good rhythm parts mixed with Some leads,
^^ exactly.... yeah misfits and aiden i agree both have good rythym
learn any Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan or Beatles song. All of them focus heavily on rhythm.
Try Under The Bridge by The Chili Peppers, its pretty good for learning barre chords and stuff, and kinda combining lead and rhythm
Gear:

Crafter FX550 EQL
Ibanez SA260FML

THD Univalve
Framus FR-212 Cab (Celestion Vintage 30's)

Dunlop Crybaby

Started playing May 28th 2005
I agree with The Misfits and Aiden. AFI too- playing AFI really helped expand my chord vocabulary.
Quote by Aidy Damage
I agree with The Misfits and Aiden. AFI too- playing AFI really helped expand my chord vocabulary.

Learning AFI riffs really helped me a lot too. Jade Puget is a genius. (Unless you're talking about their old guitarist, but he was pretty awesome too)
Good progressions as in easy, or good progressions as in use a lot of chords?
If your looking for something like 3 chord songs try Rain-The Beatles.

Some Bob Marley also has intresting strumming patterns and progressions.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Good progressions as in easy, or good progressions as in use a lot of chords?
If your looking for something like 3 chord songs try Rain-The Beatles.

Some Bob Marley also has intresting strumming patterns and progressions.

He probably meant progressions that sound good, and most likely on the hard side.

Ever hear a song and you're like "Hey that's an awesome chord progression!", and then you hear a song and you're like "what a horrible chord progression..."