i always read a thread about hybrid picking..

i suggest the greenday song "wake me up when stmpber ends"" ....

when billie pick the intro for this song only wit the pick..i think u all the newbies should use the hybrid picking for ur learning and lesson...

hold ur pick with the thumb and index finger n this only just pick the bass note..then use ur middle n ring finger to play the the b string and g string...ok try it...

((ok don't forget to download my band songs...just only a prototype seem don't finish them fully.at all..download it under misc unsign band....the song title is "the lite-ur kiss" and "The Lite - This Way"..only just in guitar pro format...me n my band still don't finish record its...hehe so lot of cost its will take..ok don't forget to comment about my songs..))
let's rock on peace!!(can we just 4get the genres..n just hv a rock??)
A shameless plug and a cloudy description of a technique unrelated to the Musician Talk forum.

Thanks mate
ok.......uh, try ug contribution. no, scratch that. try making it good then try ug contribution.
Quote by gdm09
ok.......uh, try ug contribution. no, scratch that. try making it good then try ug contribution.

i agree, and don't advertise when your trying to teach someone something..
you should be stuck with the mandy moore avatar. you took up more space advertising your band then you did describing the picking technique (which would be considered a mini lesson, therefore it should go into UG Contribution).
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥