have any of y'all ever heard these bands, and if so, what dya think?
my band is trying to be the 4th in the show, as our debut... but we play 3rd wave as well as 2-tone and "punk with hornline..."
i was wondering if they'd be a good fit to play with... i looked em up and found punk, ska, and for sum reason hardcore, in their descriptions...
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
The Phenomenauts are a rockabilly/pop-punk band. Let's say they are kind of an "acquired taste".

Left Alone are a streetpunk/pop-punk band on Hellcat records, they're just about average.
so u think we'd fit in, or would it be about as bad as us showing up to a metal show?
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
The Couch-Jumpers

what we've got up now is really rough sketch... we need to get better gear, and more mic's... but until then, this is what we got
(it was recorded with a tape-recorder about 5 ft away from the main amp... which is y it sounds so horrible, quality-wise)
Who cares if it fits in.
Awesome energetic music is awesome energetic music.
As long as you're not boring, i'm sure you'll fit in.
I love The Phenomenauts.

Take the chance to play with them. I love shows with variety.
left alone is probably the worst band ive ever seen
the phenomenauts are great though
No Trigger sucks ass. I saw them with Streetlight Manifesto, they were terrible. But yeah go for it vato
when ive seen the phenomanuats play during ska nights and ive seen them play at punk shows. no matter what they are great shows.

play with them for sure
Quote by telex289
my friend told me to check out The Phenomenauts cause they opened for the aquabats when he saw them, but i never did.. can anyone hook me up with some music or something?

Got Souleek?
Quote by the glue man
No Trigger sucks ass. I saw them with Streetlight Manifesto, they were terrible. But yeah go for it vato

no trigger kills you