Poll: Synyster or Zacky
Poll Options
View poll results: Synyster or Zacky
Synyster Gates
3 75%
Zacky Vengeance
1 25%
Voters: 4.
alright ive heard and been in many arguments about people arguing about whether synyster or zacky is better. i figured it would be a good idea to make a thread for specifically this. just understand i want legitimate reasons and dont put shizz like "SYNYSTER IS THE ****" and "ZACKY IS THE BEST".. try to back yourself up and dont purposely be an ass about it.
Go get your shovel.
no one outside of the a7x only thread cares, so take it there
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
synyster is better he is the lead guitarist he pulls off amazing solos and riffs, hes the better lead guitarist, zackyon the other hand is more rythem based and he is the way better rythem guitarist

so when u put those to frces together you get one amazign sound and that is what avenged sevenfold is if those to wernt in the band the band would not be as big as they are now
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

a7x plays guitar?
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
arite well if you dont care then just dont enter the thread. is that so hard? and dimebag doesnt pertain to this. he is a god among guitarists.
Go get your shovel.
Can't have a poll in the only thread

I vote Zacky...because my name is Zak...and i'm left handed

Also, I prefer a good rhythm line in a song than a cool solo
I saw a video tour of their studio by them two and an interview, and zacky said synyster was loads better than him, but he'd taught him alot about guitar. They're arpegio and sweeping is some of the best i've heard.
And Dimebag is their idol...
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by hXcMacbeth3
no one outside of the a7x only thread cares, so take it there

Pretty much.

This is what the official thread is for, so you have a place for pointless arguments like this.