I just decided that i want to mod my ep lp black beauty to turn it into a meaner beast i would like to know what 3 pickups i should use and wheter it is worth changing the bridge and everything else i will probs get a custom scratch plate and truss rod cover and a gibson decal to go over the ep one but i need to know what pickups i need to get to see how much they cost i mostly play metal/rock and was thinkin either gibson lp pickups or emgs or semour duncans or something
Not EMG's, look at some Bareknuckle pickups.

And if you get a Gibson decal, I'll come and kill you. Be proud that you've got an Epi.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
That was very hard to read, use periods . Seymour Duncans are great for that crunchy rock n roll sound (think Guns N' Roses). EMG's are good pickups too especially if you play metal. EMG 81's and 85's are probably what you would want.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
could i like have a emg at bridge and semour at neck and then what should i hav in middle
in ref to R_H_C_P i did look at some bareknuckle but i worried that they dont give enough umpf me m8 had them in his lp but changed them for emg and he was like they not as good as emgs
^Not enough oumph? Give me a break

Sorry. Id say look into Bareknuckle Mule and Warpig or a Swineshead Warthog/ Condor combo
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
The Barenuckles will probably be more versitile too, and yea, they'll have umph.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
kl thanks RHCP ill look into them i might try a ep lp with emgs first tho
Quote by bobman20
I just decided that i want to mod my ep lp black beauty to turn it into a meaner beast i would like to know what 3 pickups i should use and wheter it is worth changing the bridge and everything else i will probs get a custom scratch plate and truss rod cover and a gibson decal to go over the ep one but i need to know what pickups i need to get to see how much they cost i mostly play metal/rock and was thinkin either gibson lp pickups or emgs or semour duncans or something

what kind of amp do you have.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!