Ok, here's the deal-
I'm in two bands at the moment, ones got 5 members (all 15 yeas old) (drums,lead, rhythm, bass (me), and lead singer) and it works out fine, and another with me and the rhythm guitarist from the other band and some drummer i know. i play bass in both, and im not bad at singing. I not confident of my voice, and i wouldn't like singing in front of a crowd y'know, im not that good.
My question is - should i get the lead singer from the 5 man band in my 3 man one? Im not sure because all the members ar close and i dont want to make them feel left out.
if u did...only the drummer and lead guitarist would be different..but if u want to, go for it.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Oh and i forgot to add, the reason that some of us want another band is that tha 5 man one has different music tastes (me and the rhythm are into punk, others ar more into alt/metal)
Find another vocalist so you don't have to multitask. Then play like crazy and write your own stuff and be a great bass player (There aren't many even good bass players anyway in the music scene now) instead of a vocalist who happens to have that other thing strapped around your neck

EDIT: then they won't feel left out because there are more who aren't in the second band than who are.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!