I was wondering if anybody else here likes BÖC... I love their music, so here it's the place to talk about those guys (if somebody here knows them...).
So, I've bought their dvd "A Long Days Night" and it's awesome. Buck's improvising on "Then Came the Last Days of May" is just the best improvised solo I've ever seen. Their performance on "Buck's Boogie" is also very good. You should see that, really.
The only thing i knwo about them is from the sketch on snl with will ferrel and christopher walken. very funny, i highly recomend it.
awesome band..."last days of may" and "astronomy" are among the best
Quote by GuitarHobbiest
What exactly is a powerchord?

Quote by laid_to_waste
My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick! think I'm going to hell for that one.
Quote by The Lucifer Sam
So, I've bought their dvd "A Long Days Night" and it's awesome. Buck's improvising on "Then Came the Last Days of May" is just the best improvised solo I've ever seen. Their performance on "Buck's Boogie" is also very good. You should see that, really.

I've never seen it in a store to buy, but since it was in 2002, does it have "One Step Ahead Of The Devil" on it?
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
Quote by Zoso68
awesome band..."last days of may" and "astronomy" are among the best

Astronomys probably my favorite as well.

And since im here, its time for a shameless plug. Everyone go read Floyd93's review at the top of the page and comment.
ive only heard DONT FEAR THE REAPER but i luved it and learnt it straight away
Originally Posted by filthandfury

haha

I congratulate you good sir on being EPIC.
Quote by #_TheTaWaVeS_#
ive only heard dont fear the raper

I love BOC, one of those bands I can't get enough of.