my friend wants to trade me his Epiphone Alleykat in almost perfect condition for my ESP LTD M-55... should i accept? the epiphone plays really good... would i be getting ripped off?
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
uh.......................................................................................................................................................YEAH!!!
yeah definetely
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
you guys are trading guitars like fricken pokemon cards.....????? and id say YES.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
are you guys saying yeah that i would be gettin a bad deal?
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

Alleykat...wow..(jroolzzz on keyboard) but wow thats a nice guitar, Well if you play heavier Stuff I would say keep the ESP, but if you play a big range of Stuff I say get the Alleykat, in the end It's all up to what you like better
Quote by usuckhugeonez
are you guys saying yeah that i would be gettin a bad deal?

i would take the epiphone if i were you, but i dont know what types of music you like top play. i dont htikn its that bad of a deal.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Quote by Ostin
i would take the epiphone if i were you, but i dont know what types of music you like top play. i dont htikn its that bad of a deal.
i play alotttttttt of chili peppers stuff... some foo fighters, a little nirvana here and there.
Quote by SchecterFreak