Hi, i am trying to learn the slow part of the solo (if you have the whole video, it's the first 2 min), i'll play it at school in a couple of months, any advice, or tips? i really don't want to screw up, it's a great song , one last thing, how do you do that artificial harmonic at 21?
what part is it? the moonlight sonata?

EDIT: yea, thats the moonlight sonata.
“There’s only two ways to sum up music; either it’s good or it’s bad. If it’s good you don’t mess about it, you just enjoy it.” - Louie Armstrong
ahh, I misread, you said the first 2 minutes, I thought at 2 minutes. ok. Here is a tab for that intro of is solo. It comes off his website, so I am sure its right. I play it a lot, and it sounds right.

If you want it to sound right, just keep practicing. Don't try to learn the whole thing at once. Learn little peices at a time and then put them all together. As for the A.H., I place my index finger on a node point on the string and then just pluck with my middle.
“There’s only two ways to sum up music; either it’s good or it’s bad. If it’s good you don’t mess about it, you just enjoy it.” - Louie Armstrong