Poll: which guitar?
Poll Options
View poll results: which guitar?
Ibanez JS100
20 71%
Musicman S.U.B. 1 HH w/ tremelo
8 29%
Voters: 28.
basically, i have two guitars lined up that are the same price ($700) but they are two totally different guitars. I need your opinions to choose. I play stuff like Rush, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Dream Theater, Symphony X and more and i need a new guitar with a tremelo.

It's between a Musicman S.U.B. 1 HH w/ tremelo
or
Ibanez JS100

any info or opinion about either guitar would be appreciated.
ibanez all the way
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
screw the earnie ball go for the ibanez
Fear my squirrelly wrath!

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
Honestly...

...Neither. The Edge Pro II on the JS isn't the best. But if it has got to be one of those, then yeah, Ibanez.

But if you can go for something else and absolutely need a tremolo (you will if you want to play Symphony X and Van Halen), you could go with a Jackson DK2. I think the '06 LFRs they have now aren't too bad... And by the way, I don't think you quite want a tremolo like the one on the Musicman you mentioned.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
im a lead guitarist also, i could never take the rhythm of a song. what guitar would be better for that also?
Did you even read my suggestion?
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
I'm surprised it's as close as it is. All the Ibanez junkies must be offline lol. Anyway, I'm not familiar at all with that Musicman, so that scared me into voting for the Ibanez, though I think the trem on that one is brutal.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
nope all the ibanez junkies are taking a break (except me) from this forum
Fear my squirrelly wrath!

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.