ok, on my amp it says Tape/CD input....how do i do this? i can use my headphones because they came with a stereo jack so i can plug them in with the headphone adapter...how do i do the cd thing?
same princable
Fear my squirrelly wrath!

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
hell no, theres a lead that has to same size jacks on as your headphones but on each end you need one of those

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
radio shack adapter or wire. probably a red and white rca plug.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
just don't give in to the temptation to plug your guitar into there.
that's why my amp is blown out.
now you know.
this has been a paid advertisement by The Man
Quote by steven seagull
good, however give yourself a pat on the back for starting a thread that contains a picture of Optimus Prime!

Quote by Schneiderman
This thread sucks and is now about slot cars.
id ont have to worry about plugin it into there....mine is always plugged in..just not into my guitar....but yeh...i dont get what you said mad-axe-man....please explain again...
he basically said the same thing as jj156565456546
Quote by steven seagull
good, however give yourself a pat on the back for starting a thread that contains a picture of Optimus Prime!

Quote by Schneiderman
This thread sucks and is now about slot cars.
http://www.audiogear.com/RCAPlugs.html

ok go about halfway down the page. there are red and white adapter plugs.
u find the one that matches ur amps CD input plug.

the other side of the wire needs to match ur CD players output plug.
u can use the headphone output. maybe its a a 1/8" hole. or u can use an AUX output on the back of most stereos. those are usually red and white too.

the volume going thru the amp is usually controlled by the stereo's output so be careful.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by nathan312
k but how? lol do i get a special chord that hooks up to my computer?

You have to get a 1/4 to 1/8 cord adapter at Radio Shack or somewhere. Then you plug it into the sound card outlet on the back of the computer tower.
for those of you who didnt understand you can get a cable with teo 1/8 jacks on each end and just use that