Right on. Its all home made.

Got a piece of wood the kind of wood for office shelves. Got the rubber off this old ass chair and I put some glue and attached it on the bottom of the board. Then I put the hook side of the velcro on my peds and I put the fuzzy side of velcro on the board. I did the same with the PowerSupply. I then had a customized PowerSupply the blue glowing thingy. It could power 10 pedals. 10 pedals with no hum or hiss or anything. I swear! I then reroute the cables on the bottom cavity of the board then i taped them together for that super clean looking setup.

Heres another angle.

And another. Oh, and the stickers. I made those and attached it to the board for some design. Notice the 2 buds on the left side of the PSU. Hmm. Bodacious isnt it?

Aiyt. Im out. Stay pure.
Seeing that you scooped your mids on the EQ pedal and the WD7, I assume you play metal... But why a fender amp? (that's what it looks like to me)
lol @ your n00b pedal settings....cool board though
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Quote by DunlopGuy
lol @ your n00b pedal settings....cool board though

maybe, just maybe, his 'noob' pedal setting work?

i never was a fan of scooped mids myself.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Yep. I do. the Ge7 setting is perfect for that "chug-chug" tone. Why a fender amp? Because... Gibson SG's sound ten times better with fender amps. Well thats just for me bro. Different strokes for different folks. Not unless your talking about hooker bra.
Pedalboard looks sweet, but I dont get the weed thing.

Just shows me you are a low life that does drugs. Nothing cool about that, imo.
420 , No offense but beat it geek.

Does having an open mind make me a "low life"?

One day when you wake up to reality and start paying you own bills, mortgage, H2O, sewer, trash, excise tax, give me a call. Untill then smooch em, left & right. Pee Wee.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
The powersupply bro? It looks awesome. Simple as that.

And... WEED IS NOT A DRUG.

Crsytal Meth is a drug.

Shrooms is not a drug.

Acid/LSD is a drug.
Oh, and the power supply. Its custom made by my friend. Who looks like that guy in Halfbaked. The hippie. The one who wears tye-dye shirts.

No hums at all. Nothing. Very,VEry,VERy,VERY QUIET. No hiss at all bro.

He makes all sorts of power supplies. Depending how many effects you have. And in different designs. You can get one that had a blinking red light. Now wouldnt that be something? Imagine a blinking red light and my Wd7. It will make my pedalboard look like a effin weapon.
Quote by AdamChase

Crsytal Meth is a drug.

Shrooms is not a drug.

Acid/LSD is a drug.

Aspirin is a drug, therefore weed and shrooms are both drugs

But the powersupply is still very sweet
im happy with my chain cords for now but i am interested in that power supply.

i know my way around electronics so maby ill make a power supply for my pedals one day and put it all in a nice board.
Awesome dude. Looks great!
Quote by tryhardslash
and plus you like blink 182 which prooves you are dumb and have no taste in music

you just follow trends

What a tard...
I'm behind the times.. i never got around to making a pedal board (or buying one for that matter).

I guess it's kinda pointless now.. i'm only using 2 right now... a tuner, and a GNX3000 multieffects....

All the other effects pedals are in a box... it's a waste really... i just got a tubescreamer and a Boss CH-20.
you should get some more pics of the power supply in better light, it looks nice...im getting the parts to make one now, a 9V 2A supply should work out great.

I may change the design a little to stay away from that 60hz buzz but im looking to go off of this type of circuit

http://www.aaroncake.net/circuits/supply6.htm
Last edited by moody07747 at Jul 5, 2006,
Quote by AdamChase

Crsytal Meth is a drug.

Shrooms is not a drug.

Acid/LSD is a drug.

acid is a chemical, not a drug.
a drug is asprin, oxy, perk, any thing that is mean to treat a problem
Quote by pinkfloyd666

^^^ who cares, this is a site about guitars. amps, and pedals... not what chemicals are in drugs. If the dude tokes, it's his business! Generalizing people is shallow and classless... Lets just promote Freedom!

That pedal board is pretty sweet... like how it lights up. Is the EQ GE-7 a good investment?
Quote by pinkfloyd666

i know this site is about guitars but; because acid is a chemical it doesn't make it not a drug. A drug is a substance which is not food, and which, when ingested, affects the functioning of the mind, or the body cheers wikipedia

anyway sick pedal board and who cares that he smokes weed ?

i don't smoke but it's his choice