so my band is gonna do a gig in two weeks and i wnna know what covers do you guys think we should do or actually what songs would be a real crowd pleaser. were a metal/ harcore band, and i live in san jose and the place were giggin at is predominately screamo/ harcore bands, but gimme wat ya got thanks ug
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
Well, I know of a good hardrock/ metal song. It's called Sincerely, Ichabod by Project 86. it's in C# and its really good in my opinion.
okay i can play cowboys from hell and both those avenged sevnfold songs, you guys realy think the crowd will og for an avenged sevenfold song??? theres alot of hate on ug but i still enjoy them, metallica will work i was thinkin enter sandman
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
be creative and avoid the obvious. don't do a shitty metallica song. everyone is going to expect that. that's not exciting! that's boring, in my opinion. we've heard it countless times. i suggest december flower (in flames).
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
i think a good one would be the trooper by iron maiden everyone probably knows it the song is a masterpiece
Do you have moshers in the audience? It really depends how far back do you wanna go. If you want extreme to the max go with Lamb of God or some like that. But if you ahve true moshers, go with Caught in a Mosh by Anthrax, that is kinda self explanatory. Or learn some Lori Ann, those guys are good, until I remember they are a local band from Illinois.
Quote by kryptonite22
Refused - New Noise

X2
Do some Dillinger Escape Plan. They're insane.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Quote by kryptonite22
Refused - New Noise

yea seriously do that.

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness