finally, a good guitarist on UG! that was sweet man!
Keep the change, pimps don't jangle
thats really good, i liked it

what do you use to record
and is the background stuff you did or did you use a drum machine and an already set prog.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
I really like it. Cool phrasing. I thought there was some times when you just played for too long. A little sloppy at places. Sounds very similar to the way I would approach it, you overused the repetative 3 note runs at the end too.

Pretty good.
BOLD.
Quote by Hpda5121
thats really good, i liked it

what do you use to record
and is the background stuff you did or did you use a drum machine and an already set prog.

i use audacity to record... i got the backing track from here:
http://www.guitarbt.com/index.php?page=dl_list

thanks for all the comments.. if you have a link to your music i'll be more than happy to crit!
*clap*.....*clap*....*clap*....*slow clap*

brilliant. simply brilliant. it makes me feel bad that i cant do that. i always get stuck running up and down the scales. but now theres hope for the future.and it was quite 'funky' as you might put it. very enjoyable to listen to playing-wise as well as just listening-wise.
wow that was perfect and to top it off it was improv that was great keep it up
this is bloody awesome! it's so inspiring, and i'm a bass player!!
bananabananabanana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta *pie*

Quote by Bmm386
I think they should make a GTA paris in like 1795.
Your only goal is to feed your family and keep your horse alive.

Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
it hit the twin towers, not the pentagon, idiot
What the hell is up with the arse licking there are plenty of better guitarists on this site, it wasn't THAT great.

Saying that, it was good though, certainly nice to listen to if slightly repetitive at times. Nice one.
Quote by codybcool
What the hell is up with the arse licking there are plenty of better guitarists on this site, it wasn't THAT great.

Saying that, it was good though, certainly nice to listen to if slightly repetitive at times. Nice one.

Go back to Russia you coot. I thought it was great and I also know there are alot of other better guitarists.

P.S I love your avatar (codybcool)
That was pretty ace, the tone and crunch (im assuming its crunch) is perfect for this type of thing as was the playing. great job!

crit mine please? its in my sig under \'Shadow of the Light\"
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?