That's interesting, I've seen that done in flamenco music, but not over and over like that. That's kind of cool he must have strong, manly, ****-choking fingers.
idk, but i strum liek this on electric wen i drop my pick, and sumtimes on acoustic, but up strokes arent that clear when u strum liek this
Quote by Righteous
Is that Chuck Norris in your avator? I never thought of him as a shredder really... a shredder of bodies maybe.

Member: "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join

Self Proclaimed Master of Typos
I strum like that all the time, its definately not something new. I've seen tons of people doing it.

I have long fingernails on my right hand (for classical music), and so the upstrokes are not quieter. Its just another technique you can use to get you closer to the perfect sound
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
I don't know, but I want that guy's haircut.
Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.
I strum like that too sometimes. It's great with fingernails - you get a nice 'tinkling' sound when you brush across the strings.

That dude cracks me up.... that's not a Martin he's playing is it - I can't see the head.

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com