can anyone recommend me some good tube amps i need it loud enough to hear over the drums but cant spend too much, and im not sure how much they run for so post stuff you u think is affordible(sp) and good
look into fender
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
how much is too much and what do you play?
"...I cried. Just for a second. Then I thought, 'I must rock.' "
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!

400$ probaly, but i dont know how much they run for so if its higher its alright ill save more and what should i look for like is a amp head a amp itself? and i play alot of classic rock and thrash and death metal
for tube amps you'll want to save much more.
Look at "The Ultimate Gear Information Sticky:Incorporating Info on Amps, FX and Pickups" here on Guitar Gear & Accessories by Dave_MC. It will have most info you'll need, plus reccomendations on amps. Spend some time there, its worth it.
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!

ok cuz im confused alot about em but heard they have the best tone but what price does a decent one go for ?
the hot rod deluxe is lovely. don't plan on using its overdrive for much if you're playing metal. But, stick a distortion pedal infront of it and woooooooow.
Dude, my next amp will probably be a Peavey Classic 30. Thats all tube, and less US$550 on my pocket. It works more for rockroll and blues, with pedals it'll get all distortion I need. Not death metal though.
Seriously check out the thread i suggested. Check the explanation later. Go for the part where dave_mc suggests various amps divided in price and amount of gain. It will help you out.
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!