I have a Dunlop Crybaby 535Q, I'm pretty disapointed with it. I thinking about the Morley Bad Horsie 2, or the Morely Tremonti Power Wah. I play metal, some bands ummmm...(Iron Maiden, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Megadeth, Sinergy, Slayer, Metallica, Trivium). You guys have any recomendations, that would be cool.

Thanks!
Jackson Guitars
CoUrTeSy of BedOfRazors509
lol, is there a "wah pedal suggestions only thread"?

if not, someone's gotta make one
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
Definately the Dime Crybaby from hell, soley because it blends with distortion better than any wah on the market.
He has a 535Q and he would downgrade to a worse less versatile original....

hmm.
does any one know any settings for an ibanez weeping demon?
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Quote by lp_dude_2
if you dont like the 535Q anymore, can i have it?

my friend asked me the same thing...
Jackson Guitars
get the crybaby from hell, it has an equalizer and a 5 way knob and lots of cool stuff.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
And it works the best with metal, or any kind of distortion for that matter.
I like the design of the Morely wahs, no more pots...but I will check out the dime wah
Jackson Guitars
Quote by BedOfRazors509
I like the design of the Morely wahs, no more pots...but I will check out the dime wah

if youre looking into a morley, check out the Tremonti wah. its a really great wah, the only thing i dont like about it is the auto foot switch. when you go all the way to the low frequence of the wah it cuts off.
Quote by BedOfRazors509
thanks for the advice

if you have anymore questions PM ibanez4life SZ!, he has one and hows a total tremonti freak so he'll know a lot about it.
If your upgradding from that dont buy another dunlop all they Wyde sig ones are the same with a different cassing. Get a Wizard Wah, same Joe satriani uses.http://www.analogman.com/mccoy.htm
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by The Master Plan
If your upgradding from that dont buy another dunlop all they Wyde sig ones are the same with a different cassing. Get a Wizard Wah, same Joe satriani uses.http://www.analogman.com/mccoy.htm

i thought satriani used the 535Q?
He changes wahs like I change my picks, alot, I saw him use a wizard wah and tried it out its really good for distotion type of settings. But that one would be the best upgrade for you, sincce the other wahs arent really up grades, but the same rank.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by The Master Plan

yah, I thought he used the 535Q too...
Jackson Guitars