Im new to the guitar just got one a couple weeks and looking for anything to help me read tablature i mean i can read it but man its a completely different overwhelming story when i was trying to read the Far away (Nickelback) tab i just got confused cus i would look at the last version of the tab held on this website and play the song and they just wouldnt match up to me ..if anyone knows of any program that helped them read that type tablature better Pls Tell me. Or email me at Kennygil43@aol.com
Well if your just new I'd recommend starting off with something easier, I'm not saying it's a hard song to play (that's right biatches!! can't flame me now!!:P) but an easier song or more basic tab might help you to understand it a bit better?

Try wake me up when september ends by Green Day it's very simple.
Quote by sTjImMy83091

You're my new idol.

Quote by Liberation
Mike_rocka_boy, I know this is offtopic, but Id like to commend you on being the smartest 12 year old Ive seen today, you actually know spelling and grammar!
Here, try the version I put on here, it's easier to play IMO, and it won't match up with the recording unless you tune your guitar down a half step.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/n/nickelback/far_away_ver4_tab.htm
ESP/ltd EC-1000 snow white
ESP/ltd MH-1000NT See Through Blue
Peavey 6505+
Mesa traditional 4x12 (x pattern 2 v30's and 2 g12h30's)
ISP decimator/Tc Electronics Polytune/Ts9 Tubescreamer

Check out my band! www.facebook.com/blackentheskyline