I'm really thinking of picking this amp up cause my fender is starting to take a dump. I've never had a tube amp before so I am really excited about it and the price is pretty good. $299 for the 15 watt class a tube amp. All the reviews look pretty good, anyone here have one? Got any sound clips?
Fender Strat
Ibanez 2351 LP Copy
Fender Stage Lead II
Crybaby Wah
Danelectro Fab Tone
Boss MT-2
Boss BF-2
Boss DD-5
Digitech RP100A
I haven't played the Epi but that is a good price. Check out the reviews on Harmony Central.

For just $100 more you could get a Fender Blues Jr, a very well received amp.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
I had the Epiphone Junior a little while back and hated it. The cleans were very nice and warm but the overdrive at high volumes was just not my cup of tea. Very harsh. The standard could be different though, as it has a bigger/different speaker and the ability to EQ it.

But I think I safer option like Mudder said, is to get the Blues Junior for another $100. Very nice amp.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
Try it out before you think about buying it.

And try out a Blues Jr too, a bit more, but so what if it sounds better?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
There isn't a place where I live to try it, but all of the reviews I read are good so I think I am going to go with the Epiphone.
Fender Strat
Ibanez 2351 LP Copy
Fender Stage Lead II
Crybaby Wah
Danelectro Fab Tone
Boss MT-2
Boss BF-2
Boss DD-5
Digitech RP100A
Well I hope you like it. I regret not trying out the Valve Junior before purchasing it, but that's just me I guess. Good luck with it.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700