Hey everyone... I'm a long-time visitor of this site, I just never bothered to sign onto the forums, anyway... if anyone can help me with this that would be ****in awesome.

I have a Schecter C-1+, I love that guitar... only thing is that the metal circular piece that holds in my 4th string has come un-glued and is now laying somewhere in my drummer's house. Do I have to find it or can I order/make a piece somewhere?

Thank you for any help you can offer!
Call customer service for the place you bought it and call Schecter if that dosent work