....... The Dragon...... this is going to be a sweet thread.... i just.... i just feel it!
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
I'm in love with their single cut models. And Mark Tremonti. But that's another story.
Swamp Ash Special
And the dragon, but who doesn't like that.

myspace.com/weasheroesband
For the money, custom 22, but defineately dragon if i could get one for free
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
custom 24 artist in blue whale 10 top with the birds and rotary selector.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
Tremonti
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
The custom 24 would definetly be my pick.

also anyone who picks the mcarty is insane

here's why

ed roman emailed prs with the question and they gave him a total bull answer they are just selling it for so much more because it has mcarty's name on it

Q. Why does the McCarty model cost more, when it does not include a 5 position switch it does not have locking tuners, it doesn't come with a tremolo and the wood doesn't look as nice?

A. There is more wood on the McCarty model, due to its thicker back. If you break it down by options, it does not cost you any more than a Custom 22 model.

Comments from Ed Roman on Answer #3
That is total Bullt, Lets break it down according to PRS's price sheet.
The list price for the PRS Custom is $2,650.00
The list price for the PRS McCarty is $2,840.00
That means that the McCarty is $240.00 more dollars and it doesn't come with locking tuners, In fact it doesn't even come with high quality Schaller tuners. PRS has opted to use Korean made vintage style Kluson tuners. It doesn't come with a 5 way switch, and you can't order a 24 fret version !!!
The topwood is lesser expensive midwest maple instead of the more expensive west coast big leaf maple. (BS to that)

All the options cost the same on all the guitars so the statement about break it down by options is total doubletalk.
whoa.... bump
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by Ihearthetfield
The custom 24 would definetly be my pick.

also anyone who picks the mcarty is insane

here's why

ed roman emailed prs with the question and they gave him a total bull answer they are just selling it for so much more because it has mcarty's name on it

Q. Why does the McCarty model cost more, when it does not include a 5 position switch it does not have locking tuners, it doesn't come with a tremolo and the wood doesn't look as nice?

A. There is more wood on the McCarty model, due to its thicker back. If you break it down by options, it does not cost you any more than a Custom 22 model.

Comments from Ed Roman on Answer #3
That is total Bullt, Lets break it down according to PRS's price sheet.
The list price for the PRS Custom is $2,650.00
The list price for the PRS McCarty is $2,840.00
That means that the McCarty is $240.00 more dollars and it doesn't come with locking tuners, In fact it doesn't even come with high quality Schaller tuners. PRS has opted to use Korean made vintage style Kluson tuners. It doesn't come with a 5 way switch, and you can't order a 24 fret version !!!
The topwood is lesser expensive midwest maple instead of the more expensive west coast big leaf maple. (BS to that)

All the options cost the same on all the guitars so the statement about break it down by options is total doubletalk.

Ed Roman is an idiot. The fact you're quoting him on this site makes you an idiot, too. Ed Roman tries to sell his subpar or ripoff products by bashing other guitar companies who make products superior to his. "Oh my God! It doesn't come with locking tuners or 24 frets!" Gasp! Who gives a ****? The McCarty doesn't come with a trem, so what's the point of having locking tuners. And so what it doesn't come with 24 frets? Les Pauls don't come with 24 frets, either, and a lot of their models run a hell of a lot more expensive than $2,840. Nor do they come with locking tuners. I could go on and on, but the main lesson here, folks, is that if someone can only sell their product or convince you their product is better by bashing competitors, their product probably sucks. Ed Roman's guitars don't sell on their own merits. Besides, when you're talking about guitars that are over $2,600 list, are you really going to bitch that much about $210 difference? The only thing I don't like about the McCarty is the bridge (not adjustable), but the McCarty archtop is an incredible, beautiful instrument (and the stopbar tailpiece has adjustable saddles, which the solid body doesn't).

My favorite PRS, though, is in my sig
Hi, I'm Peter