Holy ****. I just started listening to Scar Symmetry's Symmetric in Design album and I am completely dumbfounded. It's so damn good. It's brutal death metal, but it's also very melodic, but not like melodeath melodic...it's hard to describe really. But it's very fresh and new sounding, with both clean and deep gutteral growls where appropriate. To anyone seeking anything new and exciting I guarentee you won't be let down, definetly check this great piece of work out.

Anyway...discuss!
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
been a fan for a while now
theyre awesome

youd like Threat Signal and Communic i reckon
i first heard Scar Symmetry on a free demo type thing with those two bands on aswell and i like all 3 a hell of a lot
give em a listen!
^ Will do after I get some much needed sleep :P
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
i checked them out theyre pretty cool i hear a lot of different influences in them. have you listened to the black dahlia murder?
Guitars are like voices... only with distortion...
yeah but there is already a thread on them in which i have spilled paragraphs of information on how much i like them. search for that thread.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
lol at Brutal Death
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
Quote by reed
lol at Brutal Death

Werd.

Scar Symmetry is anything new OR exciting, they're just another Melodic Death Metal band, whoop-dee-fuckin do. Good band, but they're not anything worth going crazy for.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Hmm... well 3 albums in, they are far better sounding & certainly not just another band. I haven't seen this much focus on guitar melody in quite awhile.....damn fine band!
Spynal said it all.

Meh. Not a shitty meh but still meh.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
...brutal death?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Everyone else has already said it, but I'll reiderate: brutal death? no. They're just a melodeath band that actually uses a death growl.

Satariel are better than them, by the way.