I want the spring reverb, 2 channels, won't look to small on stage and all for no more than £120. Is anything realistically I could buy, looking at eBay prices. Can anyone advise model wise?

Ta, JDogg
well i live in the us and im too lazy to convert to pounds but a hot rod deluxe may work out for you. you may also want to look at carvin's vintage series amps. i know theyre not fender but they have some nice clean tones as well and come at a nice price point.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
no problem. good luck with your hunt.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
No you're gonna need more than £120 to buy any decent Fender amp unless you stumble across some uber-cheap deal on ebay. The excellent Hot Rod Deluxe that Mr. Wingedgopher suggested costs £530. The cheapest Fender amp that can hold up onstage is the Champion 300, which is about £130. I've played one and it's passable, but it won't blow you away like it's more expensive valve counterparts.
Love is not a victory march.
Last edited by shakysam at Jul 4, 2006,
I was going to say, I thought i got ripped off. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Get an Vox AD30VT.

No chance you'll get a Hot Rod for that, or a Blues Jr.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30