hi i have an el cheapo strat copy wich i am planning to pimp but there is one major problem: the whammy bar has broken of and is stuck inside the hole that it fits into, my question for you guys is; how the hell do i get it out? thank you for your help,
it should just be able to unscrew, just keep turning what's left of the bar till it starts coming out.
I had the same problem. my solution was, you can't. I was just givin a replacement by the shop i bought it from.

sorry i can't be of use to you
L E T S G O F U C K I N C R A Z Y ! ! ! !

Well, if it's broken off inside the hole (ie, nothing sticking out at all), take a thin metal rod or the rest of the broken arm, put a drop of superglue (or similar) on one the end of it and stick it down in the hole in the trem, joining it to the rest of the tremarm.
Be sure not to touch the edges!
After the glue has hardened, start unscrewing the two pieces carefully so the glue won't rip.
That should work ok if the broken off piece isn't fastened too tight in the hole.
Although I'm not sure of superglues bonding ability with metal, but I guess it's worth a shot.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
take the bridge off maybe?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by SinnaSatan
Well, if it's broken off inside the hole (ie, nothing sticking out at all), take a thin metal rod or the rest of the broken arm, put a drop of superglue (or similar) on one the end of it and stick it down in the hole in the trem, joining it to the rest of the tremarm.
Be sure not to touch the edges!
After the glue has hardened, start unscrewing the two pieces carefully so the glue won't rip.
That should work ok if the broken off piece isn't fastened too tight in the hole.
Although I'm not sure of superglues bonding ability with metal, but I guess it's worth a shot.

supergule does NOT work with metal. I tried it when the end broke off my bigsby (£70 that ****ing thing was and it broke because of some ****ty screws!)
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Its a crappy cheapo strat, just smash the ****er and buy a better one you retard!
i cant afford to buy a decent one i am spending all of my money of a fender devile amp and 8 pedals wich all cost about £100 each so buying a new gutiar is not going ot be possible
Why the hell do you need 8 pedals when you're still playing a strat copy?

Get your new amp first, then think about the pedals.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Seriously, a garage full of pedals wont make a ****ty strat copy sound good.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
8 pedals is a tad overkill i think

and at £100 each!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
just cus i have a **** guitar dosnt mean i am **** at guitar, its not the gutiar its the guitar and what i spend my money on is none of your busness and i can buy what i want
Did you guys ever think maybe he likes his guitar??? Lay off.

The superglue idea was good except for the fact that superglue doesn't work on metal, however, epoxy does work on metal and JB weld works even better. You would have to be verry VERY careful not to get any of it in the wrong places tho, because if you do then you will glue the part in rather than make it so you can get it out.

Another option is something called an ez out. It's like a screw that is threaded backwards. You drill a small hole into the middle of the broken wammy bar and then screw the ez out into the hole. Because it's threaded backwards it will turn the bar out while you turn it in. They come with instructions so if you don't get what I'm saying thats ok. Just go to the local hardware store and tell them you need and ez out. If they don't know what you are talking about then tell them you broke the head off a bolt and that you need to get it out. They will get you the tool you need.
Not taking any online orders.
corduroyEW thanks for your help at least some people on here are useful...

how much would it cost to buy an ez out?
EZ outs are relatively cheap. Great idea, I was thinking to tap a chisel on top to create a groove then unscrew it with a screwdriver, but that might damage the bridge.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
I don't remember for sure but I think the are less than $1
Not taking any online orders.