i get to see annihilation time without the waste on the 6th which is kinda a good thing because if they were with the waste theyd be playing at the grog shop instead of a house.

oh yeah the waste is touring with deadfall in cali after. go see them deadfall is awsome.
Quote by waterproofpie
Looks like we've got a newb in the world of flyers for punk shows

i know ive seen a million times worse than this. i love all the little cliche punk phrases on it like "lets destroy the government" and "**** the system".

christina see them in NY there are a few dates i think. AT is supposed to be an experience, i cant wait untill thursday.
I would be all over that **** son,
but I got mad biddies to hit up in july, yo.

(cough I have races and a bunch of parties cough)
Quote by RockThe40oz
Too bad Municipal Waste came here with lameass Murphy's Law

If this isn't a sarcastic post then I'm deeply disappointed in you.
Municipal Waste are a bunch of Rockstars who go to strip clubs after they play and do lots of cocaine. My friend watched Deadbird smoke crack.

Annihilation Time are gonna die after this tour... but at least they're both good bands.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
Municipal Waste are a bunch of Rockstars who go to strip clubs after they play and do lots of cocaine. My friend watched Deadbird smoke crack.

Annihilation Time are gonna die after this tour... but at least they're both good bands.

thats why im happy that the waste isnt playing here.

i get to see annihilation time with 9 shocks terror and the curb slappies at the tower which is a little DIY venue, its gonna be awsome.
man, I'm opening for Lefty Loosie (who are really really good) on the 6th. There's sooo many good shows around now!
Quote by RockThe40oz
It's half-sarcastic..

Murphy's law is good.. but they're no annihilation time

no way, murphys law is way better then annihilation time

i guess ill be catchin the waste when they come west
Quote by Prince
no way, murphys law is way better then annihilation time

i guess ill be catchin the waste when they come west

west coast will be good because deadfall is the ****.

i guess its your opinion because in my mind murphys law cant even smoke the res out of AT's bong.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
i guess its your opinion because in my mind murphys law cant even smoke the res out of AT's bong.

but i can and will
You people are ridiculous.
Murphy's Law owns the crap out of AT. But both are still good.
I love how this could fit in here and in the metal forum and nobody would complain.

As far as Murphy's Law vs. Annihilation time, I guess it just takes different strokes to move the world... or something.

I was just dissappointed with their set.
murphys law is just another plain old 80's hardcore band. they arent bad but are kinda boring.

annihilation time is a new brand of hardcore one guitarist(shaun) played in nun slaughter(metal) and gordon solie mother f*uckers(clevo hardcore gods) and the other(grahm) likes uriah heep and thin lizzy so they bring interesting **** to the table. the bassist is just plain good the drummer is fairly good the only problem is jimmy sucks at writing songs but his voice fits i guess. they dont feel like they have to fit the regular hardcore mold they arent scared to solo multiple times in a song ad play rock n roll.
I got a question...who is murphys law???And municipal waste is possibly one of the biggest over rated bands ever.As far as thrash goes their half ass.
its a global massacre
Quote by planetary ruins
I got a question...who is murphys law???And municipal waste is possibly one of the biggest over rated bands ever.As far as thrash goes their half ass.

murphys law is 80 nyhc aka not that great and im more excited about seeing annihilation time.
When you see AT, tell them they need to come to Huntsville, AL and play in this shed. It's the ****.
Municipal Waste have always seemed like a D.R.I. copy for some reason (I've only heard a few songs, though). Annihilation Time are really good. Maybe I'll go to the NYC show.
Quote by whyvern

Didn't they also ask for a rediculous amount of money for the show?
how long ago? they probably did that because of all the cool points that burnt ramen has. We don't have as much DIY "cred" here in Alabama. The scene can be pretty elitist at times.

Lame.
Quote by whyvern
how long ago? they probably did that because of all the cool points that burnt ramen has. We don't have as much DIY "cred" here in Alabama. The scene can be pretty elitist at times.

Lame.

It was about 9 months ago i guess. i figured they just did it cause it was ramen to.Their playing here again soo.if you play ramen you must know your not gonna get alot of money, if any.
its a global massacre
holy ****. i just got home its 1:11 right now. that show was intense curb slappys werent good me and grahm from AT(funniest guy ever) were like the only ones watching them.

This was at a DIY venue's last show that was actually illeagal.

then 9 shocks came on and steve was flipping into us and threw the bass drum at the crowd.

then annihilation time...pa broke and it was intrumental needless to say it was AMAZING. so many fireworks and so much beer was thrown im drenched in sweat, blood, and beer.

catch annihilation time when you can.