i know this is a dumb****'s question but can i use an expresssion pedal for wah-wah and volume and all effects contol or just for a single effect?? thanks a lot!!
also could u guys plz suggest me a single pedal for stuff like volume swells, wah wah, echo etc etc ??? lolz.. wanna use it with me sweet lil Zoom 505(II)
erm, I think the answer is yes, but I don't really understand your question.

BTW: use your guitars volume for volume swells
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
I have a Digitech RP80, and it does everyting you've said. If you want something in higher quality from digitech, you can check for a RP300 or something like that.
Je parle français, excusez mon language inaproprié quand je m'exprime en anglais.

could u post the number and all for it?? lolz.. samlynch.. me wants a sole expression pedal for me Zoom 505(II) to like simulate wah-wahs and volume swells and other effects.. lolz.. and i like volume swelling with feet..
lolz. dat reli elpz me. fnx. yh listn 2 azn_guitarist25. e noze sum stff
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Quote by azn_guitarist25
i think the digitech expression pedal is the one your looking for

yea i agree with this guy^

also do u have a caparison guitar? they r so cool.soilwork, killswitch and i think arch enemy use them as well
no sadly not yet, im still trying to get it. yep all those bands use caparisons also the absence Pete their guitarist has quite a few.
What about Ernie Ball volume pedal............ everyone seems to be using those pedals !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!