Page 1 of 2
if you could go back in time and see one concert what would it be? id have to say
Queen hammersmith 79
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS 3/10/06
roger waters 9/8/06
the who 9/16/06
eric clapton 10/03/06
the who 12/2/06
Mika 6/13/07
Rush 6/27/07
Roger waters 7/10/07
Elton John 3/??/08
The Who 10/24/08
Iron Maiden 04/02/09
Iron Maiden 07/12/10
I don't think that I could just pick one! that and I don't really know of any awesome ones except for...........D*** I can't remember the bands name!
:stickpoke I LIKE TIDE...

Ello Peoples
bob marley in amsterdam in 1979
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Deep Purple around '72
Rainbow in about '76 or '77
Quote by bodyheatseeker
Pay heed to this man, because he speaks the truth.
Ill say Hendrix at woodstock just so its out there, but I would love to see Skynyrd, Allmans(with Duane) ACDC would be a great show in their prime, The Who(everyone still alive) Band of Gypsys
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
allman brothers, fillmore east.

NOTHING can beat that
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
Isle of Wight, or Woodstock, either/or.
Trey is a Jedi.

Co-Founder of the Ten Years After Fan Club. PM me or TheHeartbreaker to join.

Member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join.
Any of the Black & Blue tour concerts.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
David Bowie at the Hammersmith Odeon, July 3rd, 1973.

The very last show Ziggy Stardust ever did. Ziggy died that night, and the world is a duller, sadder place without him. I would do absolutely anything to see that show.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
^I just got into Bowie and I've been absolutely wearing out TRaFoZSatSfM all weekend. Effing excellent songs. I don't know why, but the line in Five Years that goes "And it was cold, and it rained, so I felt like an actor, and I thought about Ma and I wanted to get back there, your face, your race, the way that you talk, I kiss you, you're beautiful, I want you to walk" just reaches me in a way not many lines do. Anyway, Woodstock in general would be brilliant, particularly for the Who. And Led Zeppelin at the Royal Albert Hall in 1970.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert.

By that I mean every band that participated.
Founder Of "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub.
PM me To Join.

Quote by RHDIII
as we all know emo music is basically rock and roll fully evolved to its highest potential

wtf?
Quote by ThePurpleRabbit
The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert.

By that I mean every band that participated.

true they had metallica, gnr, robert plant, roger daltrey, tony iommi, david bowie, elton john, QUEEN , and tons of others that i cant remember but it was prob one of best shows ive seen
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS 3/10/06
roger waters 9/8/06
the who 9/16/06
eric clapton 10/03/06
the who 12/2/06
Mika 6/13/07
Rush 6/27/07
Roger waters 7/10/07
Elton John 3/??/08
The Who 10/24/08
Iron Maiden 04/02/09
Iron Maiden 07/12/10
Woodstock '69. 'Nuff said.
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
Quote by Edoc'sil_Guitar
D*** I can't remember the bands name!

probably the beatles in early '66 (whenever was closest to when they stopped playing live)
Quote by freewheelinbird
allman brothers, fillmore east.

NOTHING can beat that

Amen, and Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Skynyrd.
I'd like to see just about any Pink Floyd concert at all, but mostly either Delicate Sound of Thunder or PULSE
Co-founder of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM me or nick dixon
Winner of the CR Best Avatar Award

Quote by bodyheatseeker
ohhh burrrrn!
That's how we roll in the CR forum.
Irritate us, and we'll sic our 14 year old on you!
The Last Waltz, The Beatles right before they stopped touring or Hendrix at Woodstock.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Queen Live at Wembley '86 (front row!)
or
Gary Moore (any live concert he did)
I lost my faith in the summer time.
Woodstock most probably.

Or led zeppelin at the royal albert halls, cant remember what year.

EDIT: Or distilledspirits one
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Pink Floyd 1977-07-04, live at MSG. Killer versions of Sheep and Pigs 3DO.
Pink Floyd 1974-11-16. Great performance...Raving and Drooling, You Gotta Be Crazy, Shine On 1-9, Dark Side, Echoes

A Yes show from 2000 would be great...they played 8 songs- look at this setlist!

Introduction: Young Persons Guide To The Orchestra
Close To The Edge
Starship Trooper
Gates Of Delirium
Leaves Of Green
Heart Of The Sunrise
Ritual
I've Seen All Good People
Roundabout

either that or a show from the 1974 Relayer tour.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
kiss are so lame man

like kiss are as lame as a kiss tribute band.
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
Quote by freewheelinbird
kiss are so lame man

like kiss are as lame as a kiss tribute band.

It was his choice to pick that one, and his opinion to want to alone. No one bitched about your choice, so sit down and shut up. You're not being intelligent or cool by whining about someones concert choice just because you dislike the band.

Anyway, I'd love to have seen any of Deep Purple's shows. I <3 Ritchie.

Or Ozzy's Cleveland, Ohio 5-11-81 tour from The Music Hall. Randy is the complete pwnage in that show
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Quote by TheUltimateSin
It was his choice to pick that one, and his opinion to want to alone. No one bitched about your choice, so sit down and shut up. You're not being intelligent or cool by whining about someones concert choice just because you dislike the band.

Anyway, I'd love to have seen any of Deep Purple's shows. I <3 Ritchie.

Or Ozzy's Cleveland, Ohio 5-11-81 tour from The Music Hall. Randy is the complete pwnage in that show

you must feel pretty good having stood up for him, no? it was my choice to make a joke about kiss, so quiet yourself. if he had said "g unit, september 14th, 05" you probably wouldn't have commented
Quote by JimmyPageSlash

TOOL ALERT
The Beatles at Shea Stadium 1965
Led Zeppelin at the Royal Albert Hall in 1970
Led Zeppelin at the L.A. Forum 1972
Led Zeppelin at the Long Beach Arena 1972
Deep Purple in Osaka, Japan 1972
The Who at Leeds 1970
but......Woodstock 69' for the win!
Last edited by AdayTripper at Jul 6, 2006,
Quote by freewheelinbird
you must feel pretty good having stood up for him, no? it was my choice to make a joke about kiss, so quiet yourself. if he had said "g unit, september 14th, 05" you probably wouldn't have commented

*sigh* Such ignorance. I wasn't standing up for him, as I hate KISS myself. I was informing you of your ignorant statement. Had he said something that didn't relate to this forum at all, I would have informed him of such as well. Don't make uneducated, blatent assumptions of which you have no idea what you are talking about. The object of the thread was to pick a concert you would have liked to see. He picked a KISS concert. You were therefore being an ignorant asshat for making the comment you made, and you need to mature a little bit more before speaking again.

But, this is the internet, and arguing on it is retarded. So I will leave you to whatever delusions you feel like conjuring up.

Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Quote by TheUltimateSin
*sigh* Such ignorance. I wasn't standing up for him, as I hate KISS myself. I was informing you of your ignorant statement. Had he said something that didn't relate to this forum at all, I would have informed him of such as well. Don't make uneducated, blatent assumptions of which you have no idea what you are talking about. The object of the thread was to pick a concert you would have liked to see. He picked a KISS concert. You were therefore being an ignorant asshat for making the comment you made, and you need to mature a little bit more before speaking again.

But, this is the internet, and arguing on it is retarded. So I will leave you to whatever delusions you feel like conjuring up.

Quote by Tenacious Me
Ill say Hendrix at woodstock just so its out there

ya hendrix at woodstock would be the greatest
Quote by TheUltimateSin

what it comes down to (for ME) is that i made a joke about kiss, and that's not really worthy of you spending your time to "pwn" me, right? it wasn't a shot at him, it was a shot at the band. if somebody dissed the beatles, i wouldn't take offense.
Quote by JimmyPageSlash

TOOL ALERT
beatles, real early small club gig before they were famous on a night where ringo sat in for pete, so it was the main lineup. that would be by far the best for me. wouldn't care if it was ten covers and I Saw Her Standing There.
"I see my light come shining from the west down to the east
Any day now, any day now I shall be released"

Know any good teachers in NY, especially skilled in teaching ear training? Tell me
I'd wanna see any Pink Floyd concert, more specifically, their In the Flesh tour, even more specifically, the show where Roger went crazy.
^what's that story?
"I see my light come shining from the west down to the east
Any day now, any day now I shall be released"

Know any good teachers in NY, especially skilled in teaching ear training? Tell me
Woodstock.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
hmm

well i would no doubt in my mind go to Woodstock.

but besides that, i would have loved to go to a Phish festival. hopefully when (or if) they get back together, they'll have a festival one summer .
Page 1 of 2