omg LKyZpATRucii IS liKE so GOD

no, i really do like petrucci's stuff tbh, VERY talented guy. listen to glasgow kiss
In The Name Of God solo is probably the coolest thing he's ever done, which is very cool
I love the song Metropolis Part 1. The solos and rythme parts are incredible, I'm still trying to learn this song. Suggest you check it out.
Quote by YYZ
In The Name Of God solo is probably the coolest thing he's ever done, which is very cool

the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Pah, nothing beats the solos in Stream of Conciousnes, Erotomania, and This Dying Sould. Well, let me rephrase. Nothing beats his solos.
Originally posted by priest.fan.
yeah, I suffered deep emotional scars when I learned that easter was in fact about jesus, and not a giant bunny sneaking into peoples houses uninvited
Quote by YYZ

I agree, i love that solo, I've listened to that solo a lot and i'm still amazed by it.
i like to learn his rythms,the odd times and chord progresions make you so much of a better guitar player.
Quote by norvan
Pah, nothing beats the solos in Stream of Conciousnes, Erotomania, and This Dying Sould. Well, let me rephrase. Nothing beats his solos.

I really like the ytse jam one. Its not his hardest solo, but it sounds bitchin.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by YYZ

I agree, the solo is awesome, but the coolest I've heard is the extended one in Take the Time on their "Images and Words: Live in Tokyo" DVD. Sex to my ears

No doubt, he is one hell of a guitarist.