Well it's not my best improv ever, in fact I don't really like it, but I thought I'd see what you guys thought. I did the vocals as well, sorry about them, I'm a 16 year old white boy, I'm not made for singing blues In fact, I'm sure if I can even sing in tune, but that's not the point. About the ending, I kinda ran out of ideas and just started doing some whammy bar action lol.

http://spannerproject.dmusic.com

Cheers in advance, I'll crit back if you leave a link.
i wish you used the distortion throughout the song. i really disliked that nasty clean tone on the licks you did during the singing.

singing was okay, i mean even you said it wasnt going to be so great, wasnt too bad lol

the divebomb **** towards the end i thought sort of got me out of the vibe while listening to it. you had some sick runs in that song, but when the divebombing occured in the third verse, really just snapped me out of my high of listening to the song lol!

overall pretty good, didn't try and copy the hendrix licks and leads note for note, infact you didn't do much of it @ all

8/10

-guitarshark
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
sounds like u fast forwarded the guitar parts, slow down brotha! not bad playing tho
not as bad as you said... you'd probably get more posts if you titled it something else!
actually most of the guitar playing was very good... vocals didn't really fit and all the guitar parts after the solo kind of turned me off. otherwise good stuff man!

if you get the time could you crit some of my stuff? (in my sig)
i have never heard this song before, but i reckon your blues improv stuff is quite good. the vocals were alright, but they werent that great. but hey, nicely done overall.
That's great man. I thought the vocals ruined it a bit, but as you said you are a 16 year old white boy, so i guess i can't complain.

81/2 /10
hey dude sounds pretty tight.... are you using a telecaster??? love those sharp clean tones... and solo sounds pretty sweet dude dunno what your talking bout... how long have you been playing???
Quote by f0rs@k3n21
hey dude sounds pretty tight.... are you using a telecaster??? love those sharp clean tones... and solo sounds pretty sweet dude dunno what your talking bout... how long have you been playing???

Cheers dude, nah it's my American Strat. Been playing about 3 years. I guess I just thought I could have done better that's why I titled it like that.