teh w00t

OK, time to get down to business. I recently bought an Austin strat, and i liked it, it played nice, and looks nice. Thing is, it has developed a stress crack already from 6 days of owning it, maybe 2 hours in total use. Which isnt right, the wiring also has ot be re-done. So, i asked him if i could return it, and he said they dont take things back, but i could exchange it for something else, or for the same guitar whenever they get another one in. Now, i would like to get an Ibanez, and since i had this strat with locking tuners and a trem, i havent been afraid to use it since it didnt go out of tune, and i have now grown to love the magicallnessicity of a trem. I am a little weary of the Ibanez trems though becasue i have heard alot of bad stuff about them.

My choices are limited, i cant order off the net, i live in Canada, and the shop only carries Austin guitar, Ibanez, Mansfield, Switch, and maybe a few other realitvely cheap ones.

I hope to spend under 1000 dollars.

RECOMEND!
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

thats like 1300 bucks here though...i think..im guesssing, i havent checked it out yet though. The 350DX is 683 bucks with tax. So my guess is the 1570 is twice that price, or more.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
thats like 1300 bucks here though...i think..im guesssing, i havent checked it out yet though. The 350DX is 683 bucks with tax. So my guess is the 1570 is twice that price, or more.

Oh, you're in Canada...it's $750 USD, which is $833 Canadian, no tax.

VINDICEDIT:

At most, it will be $800 USD/$889 Canadian...otherwise, either Canada's economy sucks or you're getting ripped off.
If you really liked the feel of a strat their are fat strats with double locking floyd roses. I know you want Ibanez Im just put that out there.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
I agree, First Act's pwn, the lead guitarist for Kelly Clarkson plays one.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by Vindication
Oh, you're in Canada...it's $750 USD, which is $833 Canadian, no tax.

VINDICEDIT:

At most, it will be $800 USD/$889 Canadian...otherwise, either Canada's economy sucks or you're getting ripped off.

perhaps, but they had an Ibanez SAS36FM, and they were asking 1139 (with tax and came with a hardshell case)

is the 1570 cheaper than the SA series?, as in less expensive?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
perhaps, but they had an Ibanez SAS36FM, and they were asking 1139 (with tax and came with a hardshell case)

is the 1570 cheaper than the SA series?, as in less expensive?

Jesus Christ, your store's ripping you off...MAJORLY.

I just looked up the SAS36FM on www.zzounds.com and it's $580 USD/$645 Canadian.

They're nearly doubling the price...
Quote by Vindication
Jesus Christ, your store's ripping you off...MAJORLY.

I just looked up the SAS36FM on www.zzounds.com and it's $580 USD/$645 Canadian.

They're nearly doubling the price...

Jesus

well thats not cool, at all, damn asses.

I can also get a Yamaha guitar.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
Jesus

well thats not cool, at all, damn asses.

I can also get a Yamaha guitar.

You could order a 1570 online...however, go to that store first, and play one and see how you like it.

Then order it from Musician's Friend to teach those cheap bastards a lesson.
yeah,. but as previously stated, I can't order off the net. My parents wont let me.
Its sucks, and i have no idea why they wont order off the net, it seems pretty safe to me. If i was allowed to order off the net, i would probably by an ESP MH-400 though instead of an Ibanez. Or a Jackson RR guitar of some sort
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn