Hey!I've been playing guitar for a few years now,and now I really want to buy a bass(a good one,the price doesn't matter at all).I'd like to play a wide range of stuff becausa I'm in a Rock band that consists in me(vocals,guitar and bass),a DJ/sampler and another guitarist.We're trying to do something different and our work is flowing well,but the old bassist decided to leave,so I'm going to replace him.

Could you give me a suggestion for which bass should I buy,please?

Thanks and ROCK ON!
The general rule is that you should go to a guitar store and play every bass they have until your fingers bleed and then decide.

You might want to ask what a good bass is for beginngers who have no clue what they're doing in "bass guitar."
definitely play as many basses as possible. also keep in mind what kind of playing style you intend to use. will you use a pick, play fingerstyle, and will you play any slap bass? some basses are better suited than others for some of these (though ideally it should be good enough for both). my advice is to start with a cheaper bass (maybe even rent one) and play it for a while so you can get a better sense of your playing style, and THEN pick a serious bass. you don't want to spend a lot of money on a bass when you don't even know if it will suit you correctly. It's just that the thing is most guitarists when they first pick up bass don't really have much of a sense for what they want in a bass. also there are so many crazy options with the high end basses (humbuckers or single coils, active/passive electronics, neck-thru or bolt-on construction, 4, 5, or 6 string, etc.) that it's probably wise to start simple.

Do not leave the store without playing:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Any Neck-thru constructed bass (distinctive stripes of wood coming down the center of the body and continuing through the back of the neck)

and don't forget a big bass amp! i heard ampeg is a good brand.