Im in a band and we want to play some more RHCP stuff, we have found this hard because most of their songs have only one guitar wheras we have two. Can anyone name any other Chillis songs that have two guitars or could be played with two guitars?? (Besides Dani California, we already play that)
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
just about any of them...
Quote by GuitarHobbiest
What exactly is a powerchord?

Quote by laid_to_waste
My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick! think I'm going to hell for that one.
a lot of the stuff on stadium arcadium has over lapping guitars. check some of that stuff out. under the bridge has two guitars in the begining, though, one person can play it. songs that are on by the way are more rhythm guitarish so why doesnt one play rhythm and the other just solos thoughout the song or has a riff similiar to the chord progression.
Play Wet Sand. That's an awesome Chilis song, not sure how many guitars are on it though.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
couldnt you just get your other guitarist to like... leave for that song?
originally posted by Shoestick
Holy hell, that is the primest example of a rambling idiot trying to sound intelligent Ive ever seen, and I just sat through four years of Bush!